Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 Finished Projects





I'm still out on leave, so I have time to finish some projects. First up - a new chapeau for Yael - a new Spring bonnet for 2010. She's had many of these so far, and still seems to like Nana's hats. The crocheted flowers were alot of fun, I have to admit, even though I'm not a crochet aficionado.

Next FO up, the famously popular"Ishbel" - more than 5000 of these shawl patterns have shown up on Ravelry. I don't mind being on the band wagon, especially when the pattern is so pretty and adaptable to one's needs. I wanted this to be a large size shawl - so the pattern was easily adaptable. I made this in a beautiful silk - in Amethyst. See blog of 12-19-09. Officially done and in the mail!
I don't know what I will be knitting next - what a dilemma! I am actually finishing up a sweater that I started at the beginning of this blog about 5 years ago, and also a shawl that I have been working for several years. The Icarus Shawl is really dragging - tiny needles - ouch! Anyway, I really want to start something new. I probably will since I have 2 more weeks. Yay!!!

No comments: